Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I have a list of resolutions that I'm pledging myself to this year:
  • I pledge to only work at most two nights in a week.
  • I pledge to have at least two nights a month for movies with the kids
  • I pledge to have at least two nights a month for game night with the kids
  • I pledge to blog three times a week
  • I pledge to work on the Artist's Way
  • I pledge to start doing yoga three times a week, in addition to the other exercises, etc I'm already doing
My plan also has another step, which is to revisit these every month to revise them.  Resolutions are good but they need to be renewed, pruned, trimmed as they don't work.

2 comments:

hollesdottir said...

I didn't see anything about date nights with your wife.

Maurice Reeves said...

My wife's not crazy about date nights. She'd rather spend time on the couch with me and relax. She feels spending money to go out is wasteful.