Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fifty-Five Pounds Down So Far

Weighed myself this morning and found out that I've lost a few more pounds, so I'm about fifty-five pounds down, which is awesome.  I have been sticking with the diet (more or less) and exercising more, but I've pretty much plateaued.

I have been doing exercises on the Wii Fit and that's been great.  I really do feel stronger and more at balance using it, which is awesome.  The only thing I wish the Wii Fit had was "playlists", in essence, 20, 30, and 40 minute exercise routines that would not force me to pause every few minutes to pick the next exercise.  It's almost shocking that they did not include this feature into the Wii Fit and I hope they roll out an update soon which includes it.

1 comment:

hollesdottir said...

What diet are you following?